April trip to NY (19-29) - Mom

What an eventful time and truly ordained of the Lord!!  Filled to the finish with time with family, friends, family, ministry and more friends and family!! And did I say ministry?

Mom & me

Raelene, Michael, Mikhaila, Mom, Bryce - A visit with Grandma and Great Grandma
Upstate with mom. Great report as mom recognized me ("of course, why wouldn't I?") and called me by name and thanked me for her Easter gifts. She is well liked by the staff and I could see they really knew her and knew how to coax her to continue eating, as she has recently lost interest.  It is a relief for all of us that she is in a safe place.  I was with her for 2 days and then traveled back to Poughkeepsie to minister at the River Church and enjoy time with my son and family for Easter. Then headed north again to spend 3 days with her before returning to Poughkeepsie for a day before I flew back to Budapest.  She was the sharpest and brightest and most coherent earlier in the day. We managed some sweet times together.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!