April trip to NY (19-29) - Friends

Diedre drove Alaskan visitors, Deb & Deloris and I up to Albany to shop and then I continued to J'town - this was a mini reunion for all of us and it was great fun!!

In Johnstown I got together with friends Jayne and Joan for lunch. Jayne also drove me back to Poughkeepsie
Jayne, MJ, Joan. These ladies helped me take care of mom and we all became really good friends.
They are both a huge blessing to me.
And this is the card group that no longer shuffles :-). We go back so many years and used to meet weekly for  cards. Now we meet for mini reunions when I come to town - we eat and chat and chat some more. Clockwise from me, Sue, Peggy, Milly, Deb, Cheryl and Kathy.  4 of us graduated together, 2 graduated a year earlier and one is the baby of the group. Can you guess the baby?? 

Of course, one of the blessings of traveling back home is trying to see as many people as possible and trying to get quality time with them.  In spite of being gone only 10 days and dividing myself between 2 cities, 2 hrs drive away from each other. I had wonderful opportunities with friends and family. Of course, some notable friends are missing like my special friends Marlow & Tonya. We did get time together, Almost a whole day with Tonya but sadly never took out the camera.  I'll look for a photo of them.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!