2017 - A year full of special anniversaries!

March 24, 1992

My son, Michael drops me off at JFK to start a new chapter of my life as a missionary in Europe.
So grateful that his "girlfriend" (and wife since 1993) Raylene caught the moment!

March 24, 2017 - 25th Anniversary of full-time missions in Europe. 

1992-1997 Scotland
1997-2015 Hungary
2015 - present Poland

God has been faithful, ever Present and Purposeful in every assignment, at every location and His plans for me are still fresh and ongoing. All Glory to His Name.

Silver 25th Anniversary ring 



June 8, 1978 - 39th Anniversary of my new birth in Christ. Born again! All sins forgiven, All things new!


July 11, 2017 - I turn 70 years old/young :-)

You could help me celebrate by mailing a card, sending an email or a message on Facebook.  Be sure to add a favorite memory of me and you.

My address in Poland: Mary Jill Callery
                                     ul Rejtana 1/3A
                                      Tarnow, Poland



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

Will you put your shoes in the window sill tonight?