Ordination

Exciting times here in Budapest. I was recently ordained into the AIM Apostolic Network by one of their leaders, John Dean. John and I met last year by divine appointment and I felt strongly to formalize what God had done by joining this network.  John has a special call to Budapest and the 7 surrounding nations and we are all very excited in what the Lord has been saying in regards to the importance of Budapest in the coming revival and awakening of Europe. John will not only be my covering but also agreed to be covering for fellow missionary, Jim Person. While John was in Budapest this month, we gathered at our church, The International Church of Budapest, for the festivities. Missionary friends came in from Romania and Ukraine and fellow pastors from Budapest but the most exciting guest for me was my son Michael. Michael came in for a week and after Sunday's service we went to Ukraine on a mission trip.  What a joy it was to travel and minister with my son! The Sunday of our ordination service was also Mother's Day in Hungary (a week before the US holiday) so I was blessed he was here for that, too.  We enjoyed having 70 people at church for the service and we then enjoyed a wonderful lunch together. It was a very special day.  I feel strengthened and know I received an impartation that will help with all the assignments God has given me, especially in leading the church.

 Tanya and Jim Person, myself and Michael and John Dean
Michael helping John illustrate a part of his sermon
In Uzghorod, Ukraine. First time for Michael and John, here with Volodya & Oksana S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!