The road ahead

Heading back to Hungary and moving from Debrecen in the east to 50km north of Budapest
This is the country house in Diosjeno where I will be living by end of November. Please pray with me about the logistics of the move and the help to complete it.

On December 8, I will be part of a team traveling to Krakow, Poland on an exploratory mission. I believe God spoke to me this spring about this nation opening up and about His desire for me to travel there. Within a few days, I received a call from Paul Berube asking me to pray about accompanying him on his first trip to .......Krakow, Poland! Thank you Lord for preparing ahead of time my answer. Interestingly enough, the country house in Diosjeno is positioned on the road to Poland .....just drive north and travel some hours through Slovakia. Thank you God for my future with hope!!






Comments

Whoo hoo, I was wondering when you would update your blog! You went on a blog spree the past two days! Good job! Great to hear all these stories! When do you leave for Hungary? Love you girl and miss you terribly as I type this comment! :-((((((((

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!