Nothing like a road trip to Diosjeno

Today Tammy and I head out to the country house, 50km north of Budapest. Something about this beautiful fall weather has always prompted a trip there. I usually would collect walnuts and pick apples but this year I go to show Tammy the house, move some boxes I packed today and see what preparations are needed for living there by the end of November.My neighbors are happy to have me headed there but are really sad to see the family that has lived there for 2 years go. The 3 kids were like their grandkids and the ladies prayed and encouraged each other in the Lord sometimes daily.

I look forward to staying for an extended time in this very special country house. What wonderful times of retreat, prayer and fellowship have taken place there..... with much more to come!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Ahhhh Dios Jenos. Such sweet memories, have a wonderful time there.
Blosomtoo

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!