The Ackerbauer's in Johnstown

Bryce 13, Mikhaila 12, Austin almost 11 Came to visit recently. (Mom & Dad,too). They had a wonderful time searching mom's house from attic to cellar, garage and all in between to see what "treasure" they could find. What interesting items and what different tastes everyone has. I was delighted that Raelene treasured a lot of the items I had rescued from the attic. She is head of the drama department so she can use the gowns, dresses, hats and costume jewelry. Michael took some old 78 rpm records and I packed a few for myself. Austin and Mikhaila each found a watch and Bryce a baseball bat probably made locally. The best thing was we got to spend such good time together including a visit with great grandma.

The line up above was to prove that Bryce is taller than I am and it seems to me that Austin is about to overtake Mikhaila.

I have been working at clearing out the house, packing, sorting and the family has been taking things away. We expect to close on the house very soon and on Monday morning everything that remains will be picked up for an auction on Wednesday. In the end, the season here has moved pretty quickly and I will travel back to Hungary soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!