Pictures of the apartment and people in Poland

Living room - door to my bedroom

Aga & Justyna make dinner for me!


Very special friends here. Michael, Robert. Pastor Jan and Basia (Barbara)

Julia, with Ula and Gosia who brought dinner

Pumpkin soup, beetroot salad, turkey
Robert putting together office chair

Special "Princess Cakes" made by Gosia

Crafts, food, and talk all part of Princess Club

Add a jewel to your name every week


Learning English is part of Princess Club, Julia is my helper

The Princess Club and their treasure chests - Large, medium and small. The girls learnt that you can not tell from the outside where the treasure may be!


First floor overlooking the garden

private balcony to entrance

The bathroom also has a standing shower!

The kitchen

The other side of kitchen and door to Julia's room

My bedroom - sitting side

Sleeping side

office area

Comments

Lena Batina said…
I like it very much. So you are in the new season. I have polish roots, and understand Polish language. I don't have practice to speak.

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!