Surprised!!

I had this idea of how much fun it would be to surprise Carol's Budapest based friends with her arrival. We agreed not to tell anyone she was arriving and then set up days to invite friends for the "unveiling".

My motivation was simply to bless them, but I was amazed to discover how excited I was to organize the surprise. It made me think of all the behind the scenes effort and delight God has in surprising one of His beloved and arranging "divine appointments".  It just makes life that more "abundant", with those surprises of God sprinkled throughout our lives in Christ.

I feel like God is hinting at more surprises, so join me in the anticipation and expectation of what might be just around the corner!  We really need an ear to hear His gentle call when considering our plans and schedules. Lord, help me always have time for  the  "divine appointments" you've scheduled for me and help me be in the right place at the right time to enter into those "divine surprises" you have for me.  Amen and Amen!!


Surprising Borbala

and the Kata's

Wesley fell over in joy - good thing the couch was there!

All of the above, special friends reunited

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!