Recent Words spoken over Budapest


 Here are some recent Word's spoken over Budapest.  They are a confirmation of the Word's spoken by John Dean about the angelic visitations that occur before a big move of God. John also was told by the Lord that Budapest was one of the 7 portal cities in  the world. Others being Jerusalem and Winnigeg, Canada.  A portal city is strategic and also affects the surrounding nations.  One of the other things John said was that there would be people coming to harvest fields in Hungary and even television cameras and many eyes would be on them and the harvest would be brought in speedily. His Word was not to be discouraged if you have been working in the field with hand tools and faithful for a long time. Don't despair, rejoice together as the harvest does not belong to those with machinery or to the one in the field - it belongs to God Himself!!  That made me think of the awesome results of  a recent weekend, June 1-3 with Franklin Graham - when about 2,700 people came forward to receive Jesus as their Savior. A large percentage (60%) were first time salvations and every effort is being made to connect every person with a church in their local area.  Also, interesting that people came to the meetings from the countries surrounding Hungary also.

Now to other current (May 2012) Words:

  These were received and read (by the American man who received them) at a church service in Budapest on May 19, 2012. This man, Pat Davis, was traveling with an American minister named Harvey Boyd:

  
 I saw two visions.  In my first vision I saw planes flying in and out and all around the airport at Budapest. There was so much traffic it would be impossible to safely monitor all those planes.   I felt like the planes were symbolic of tremendous activity in the realm of the spirit. 

 In my second vision I saw Budapest shining in the sun. Radiant and beautiful. Suddenly as I looked across the city I saw angels descending and standing on each of the main city bridges. They then drew swords and placed them across their chests. I then heard the Lord begin to speak to my spirit. "I am visiting this city. I look at this city and have wept over it much as I did Jerusalem of old. Like her, Budapest has also rejected and persecuted the prophets. But I am changing that. She will be known as a great city that welcomes my prophets and embraces them. It will be known as a watering place for prophets. They will gather and be met with open arms. They will be refreshed and encouraged as they bring refreshing and encouragement. In short order you will see these things begin to unfold. I have heard the unceasing cries of my people and I act on their behalf. I act individually and corporately." I then saw multitudes of angels gather and place themselves next to each of the main angels assigned to each of the bridges. It was significant in my spirit that they were assigned. Then they began to call out in every direction; but their voices were so powerful it would seem only necessary for one of their voices to be heard. But they called to specific directions and bid the people to come forth. Then I heard the Spirit again say to me, "A sweeping move of God is coming. Powerful conversions will accompany it. Look for Sauls and Simons to be wonderfully transformed into Paul's and Peter's. Then I saw the gates of this "great city" being transformed into open portals. But it was not just to neighboring cities, other parts of the country and surrounding countries. They became portals to many cities and many nations. Thru these open portals ministries went out and others came in. As Budapest in the natural has many unique foods so will she provide very unique food from Lord to the people who visit her. 

 I clearly saw a tying together of this with my first vision.  The planes I saw also represented actual plane traffic in the natural not just in the spirit realm.  Lastly, I heard Him say, "I have great plans for you my dearly loved city. Rise up with me."  

And in a third vision, I saw Jesus standing on the Parliament - when He held out a scepter - demons, many demons flew away and many angels came. Whenever a dignitary comes a delegation is sent ahead, others come first. Then even more important ones come. Jesus sent 100's of angels first then 1,000's upon 1,000's of angels. Jesus will visit this city and change it forever!!


Feel free to take all of these Words, pray over them, send them to intercessors you know, so others can be praying  and BELIEVE and EXPECT that we will see and be part of this great ingathering, awakening and revival. In Jesus Mighty Name!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!