God sets the solitary in families! Psa 68.6







Judit, Norbie and 8 month old Mark










Sandor, Patricia and 8 year old Bela (my Buddy) or is he Sherlock or Jethro?







and He promises "never to leave us or forsake us." Heb 13.5 What comfort these scriptures bring to me especially at this point in my life and walk! I have lived away from my natural homeland and family for more than 18 years. Along the way God has been faithful to fill my heart and home with spiritual family. God's intent is that even our daily life be shared and affected by family. I have been blessed with families from the nations touching my life. I am grateful to God for the sons and daughters, sisters and brothers and grandchildren He has surrounded me with. Here is some of the family.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!