Today and around the house

We got a fair bit of snow this weekend, too. Shoveled myself out early so I could drive to Budapest for church. - It was really worth it and the new winter tires worked so well.
Tanya P organized this choir and orchestra coming from Romania to do worship. They were just great! The grand piano got a wonderful workout. Worship was so sweet and lively! Then Ebenezer ministered from Isa 9. 6 -7 the wonderful prophecy of Jesus...For unto us a Child is born, Unto us a Son is given; And the government will be upon His shoulder. And His name will be called Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace. Of the increase of His government and peace There will be no end. Ahhhh the Prince of Peace!

The tree in the living room...



The tree in the entryway.


New lamp #1
Lamp #2 both in living room
My helpful neighbors and the new curtains
Finished! It's official - I am all settled!







Comments

I'm impressed! Love the lamps and the trees! I need ornaments for mine!
Unknown said…
Two thumbs up! Merry Christmas, friend!

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!