and yet another road trip

This time to Gherla, Romania. Gherla is located in the Transylvania area of Romania about an hour north of Cluj or Kolozsvar as we say in Hungary.

I once thought my first mission assignment after Scotland would be Romania. I really enjoy the Romanian people I have met, they are so loving and hospitable. I have been fortunate to have traveled quite a bit in Romania and especially love the central and northern areas as they are so beautiful.

Tammy has meetings and training sessions with her INSTE ministry partners. We will also meet a missionary friend and may visit Starbucks in Cluj. Did you know there is NO Starbucks in Budapest?? How can this be? I suspect the taxes for new businesses in Romania are less expensive than in Hungary.

Well, time to go. Have a blessed day!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!