Beautiful April and polar bears







I received the most amazing sms (text message) on my phone this week. I had thought to blog it on the day but really need to now. It is the kind of message you never thought you'd see. My friend Erin wrote from Budapest "I just saw a POLAR BEAR cross Andrassy ut! not in a cage, but loose! Wow!" I wondered if the bear was going to TGIF's, or the Opera or just out for a stroll in this beautiful weather. I hoped Erin had her camera handy and kept checking her blog (which needs updating :-). Also, checked internet news sources and found an alligator causing traffic problems in Florida but no one had heard about the bear. It was only yesterday I discovered
the message came in on Tuesday....April 1!! and guess who the April fool was?? That was a good one, Erin. Hmmmmm, now how many people did I tell about that sms??

Comments

Beena said…
wow!! its really beautiful
BS
And you and I were the ONLY ones to actually BELIEVE Erin!!! Just goes to show how trusting we are!
Rebecca Anne said…
Love the pictures. Keep the updates coming! :)
-Becky

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!