Time to update! Halfway through 2016 - Part 1 - Jan- March

                                              Highlights of the first quarter of 2016
The year of 2016 for me, started out in Poland, at a "Sylvester" celebration where we worshipped in the new year!
Basia Skarbeck, Michal Wielgus and Pastor Jan Skarbeck on guitar (also our leadership)

During January I  continued settling in with the help of my Polish "sons" Robert

and Michal Jr. :-) 
I
My grandson Austin, made his first solo overseas flight and came to visit me for 19 days in January.
We also got to travel to Slovakia for a Hillsong concert. He jumped right into my life and was very busy with church life, our youth group Band of Brothers, working out with the guys, and eating great burgers and kebabs!! It was a delight to have him here! He went home encourage and with a new zeal to talk about Jesus and invite people to church even when at the gym.

During the first quarter of the year, the house was full with ladies on Friday evening, young girls for "Princess Club" on Saturdays and other spontaneous times with youth group and friends for monopoly, movies and sleep overs!




Then a mission trip to Ireland - Cork, Bandon and a visit to see friends in Galway. We do meetings for Polish people in Cork and ladies meetings in Bandon. We go often to Ireland (Dec, Jan, Feb & March) which is a blessing for me as I am 60-70% Irish :-). I was on two of the missions ministering for ladies gatherings, praying for people, visiting people as well as advertised events.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

Will you put your shoes in the window sill tonight?