2015 - January - Prophetic Adventures

After all the guests left after new year, the regular schedule began. I am extremely blessed to be part of 2 prayer groups that meet at my house. One is a Tuesday evening dinner/prayer group. After which the younger crowd heads out for a bible study in a pub! We have had some wonderful results of that ministry. The girls also, go out on a Thursday evening and do the same.  Thursday mornings, my friend and prayer partner, Kati leads a group here. This is the highlight of some weeks!! The ladies that come have influence in different sphere, towns and people groups here in Hungary. It is both a refreshing and strategic prayer group. Many lives have been impacted by what is happening here.  From this group a sharing of resources both spiritually and physically has been a huge blessing.

The first Monday of January, and for the following 8 weeks, I lead a post-abortion Bible study for the Shout for Life Pregnancy Center here in Budapest.  It is always an amazing time as lives are touched, healed and transformed.



"Suddenly" decided to go to Scotland to attend the Glasgow Prophetic Centre's yearly "Starting the year right" Conference. It was wonderful to hear Dr Sharon Stone and also, Emma Stark.  The weekend started with freezing ice and snow storms.  Margot Ross and I has left early so we got there without too much hassle and by the time worship was over the conference center had filled up.  This was a very refreshing way to start the year!! Of, course I surrounded the conference with some days to visit precious friends.

 Had a "wee meltdown" upon driving into the Asda in Blantyre. I lived in the village of Blantyre for 5 years and have such fond memories of the locals. A trip to Asda would often result in sweet fellowship and opportunity to love people. Seldom was in the village without seeing friends.
I love Asda market, Blantyre. So glad Margot had an errand there. Sure enough I met an old friend - Kate!!!!

Crossbasket Castle where I once lived is undergoing a complete
renovation and will soon be open as a pretty high end wedding venue
with bed and breakfast facilities.
To the left of the entrance of the road to the
into the castle is a nursery.


Paul & Heini met at Crossbasket and are now pastoring in Glasgow - Champion Life Church 

Margot, Alan and Sarah Ross with Paul















Beth & LaVere Soper picked me up at the airport and hosted me in Glasgow - somehow I don't have a photo from Jan but last May they visited me and here is a photo of them enjoying a "cuppa" on the balcony in Budapest.
At the end of January, I was part of the Hungarian delegation that went to Krakow, Poland for the Aglow European Leaders Conference 

Here we are at the "LifeChangers" Aglow Comference. Me, Kati, Lilla and Monika



The guest speaker was Graham Cooke who taught the powerful, transforming truth that we are crucified with Christ and we no longer live .....so no struggling with sin....we are dead...Rest in Peace!!

Graham Cooke

Divine connection with a group from Tarnow, Poland
 I will be ministering for these new Polish Aglow friends in May!
Kati and I meeting with the English Speaking Aglow Leaders. I will attend a conference with them in March. We are from America, Hungary, Sri Lanka, Peru and New Zealand, all living in Europe.

 
 Vibrant meetings, 250 men and women from 35 nations
 Me and the wonderful Skarbek family, Jan, his wife Barbara and daughter Sarah
 Kati loves a road trip!! :-) We drove from Budapest to Krakow, Poland in about 7 hours with a number of short stops along the way.

Other January happenings:


Abbe and Nadia working on blessings to give to the often unappreciated ticket takers and checkers on  public transport.  Many people were just surprised to be treated like this and many were visibly touched...especially a woman who collects money for use of public bathrooms.  


And on the last Wednesday of January, I attended Agape Church to hear Dr Sharon Stone speak. At the end of the service I was invited to meet with her and she prophesied over me. It was a great experience and an amazing prophesy. One part of it was that I would be a voice for the voiceless and that I would be an influencer at a governmental level....which lead up to an amazing few weeks of adventure much like a roller coaster! Stay tuned!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

Will you put your shoes in the window sill tonight?