International Church of Budapest



After almost 2.5 years of serving as "Chief Elder", trustee and functioning as Pastor of the Church, the Lord made it clear in a "suddenly" that the time of this assignment had come to an end.  It was a bit of a struggle to walk away but God's voice was clear and key people were ready to quickly step up and pick up the slack. It seemed to be one of the smoothest transitions in the history of church changes.  My last Sunday was June 23 and I traveled to the USA for a summer with the family. I saw almost all of my family and so many friends while in New York - it was an exceptional summer. More of that to come.

The wonderful ICB leadership team surprising me with a very generous gift

From left: Jim & Tanya Person, me, Frida & Ebenezer Aketey and Attila & Ago Szucs (and Anna)
Ready to carry ICB forward

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!