Batthyany 18 miracle

For more than 10 years, I have had a dream of renovating the basement space of my building.  In those years, I have been able to put in or renew windows and a front door and finally was able to add a bathroom.  Because of the persistence and research of a dear friend's husband we were able to put in a very good heating system where there was none and upgrade the pump(s) for lifting the sewage.  Whew!!  Big progress but not really useable or livable......

And then suddenly, largely because of the God sent missionary catalyst, named Nadia, work has resumed and with a speed, that has taken my breath away!  I believe God's timing is not the same as our's but His ways are perfectly in tune and on time.

Thanks for "invading" my space, Nadia and sharing your connections.

Work in progress

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!