If you are in the New Hampshire next weekend

Ladies, you are invited to a special meeting....

Step away and "sit at the feet of Jesus"

as we enjoy a time of praise, worship and a devotional message of encouragement.

Saturday, May 9th from 9-11am

Grace Fellowship - Main Street church sanctuary
Nashua, New Hampshire

Jer 29.11 "For I know the thoughts and plans I have for you, says the Lord, plans for welfare and peace and not for evil, to give you hope in your final outcome."

Jer 31.25"For I will fully satisy the weary soul and I will replenish every languishing and sorrowful person."

Featuring guest speaker: Mary Jill Callery

I am really looking forward to spending Friday and Saturday with my friends at Grace. I will return to Johnstown for Mother's Day and a visit from my Michael, Raelene and the "grands"!

Comments

you are doing more ministry in the U.S. than you were in europe. hmmmm, go figure..... miss you and love you!

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!