Slept 2 nights in a row! Yeah!!











I am really feeling better :-) and so is mom. Thanks to all who wrote, commented and called. Got to shovel for much needed exercise :-). Wanted you to see more of life here. So here is a photo of my bedroom with my beautiful bedspread (much nicer in person) that my brother in Singapore sent me, my sitting room, the painting I brought from "home" in Hungary and the snow banks.
We got a few more inches today but at least it is only 30F unlike Alaska which is off the charts cold: -44 in Fairbanks on Sunday. and -54 near there. That makes 30 balmy! And it is now snowing again.
Oh, my address here is 17 Cady Street, Johnstown, NY 12095 and the phone number is 518-762-9423.
Please be praying that someone will stay with mom so I can go out on a regular basis to get exercise (or find a treadmill) and that we both continue sleeping - it makes such a HUGE difference.
The Lord encouraged me with this scripture today: 1 Cor 16.13,14 Watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, be strong. Let all that you do, be done with love. Amen!
Endeavoring to obey the above, MJ

Comments

Unknown said…
Good for you for getting some sleep. When I worked with kids in Spokane & they would cry in class, pastor Norm told me to do something that always works & will work with your mom. Put your hand on their head and PRAY PEACE ON THEM. Truly. Just do it with your mom. (Then lay hands on your own head & pray peace for yourself!) Will look for you on skype this weekend maybe.
I, myself, slept until 9:00 today! Needed it. I hate starting off the year exhausted!

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!