Recent trip to Ukraine

What a blessing it was to go into Ukraine with friend and Pastor Marlow Dunham, and Gary Sherman from the River Church in Poughkeepsie, NY. We visited our friends at the Life Ministry, Nadja, Vika, Rita, Marlow, Oxanna and Volodya, Gary. Then to Mukachevo where Pastor Misha has a church. Here is Misha, Marlow, Volodya and Carlos. Marlow, Gary and I all ministered at this Tuesday evening prayer meeting. Carlos translated into Hungarian and Volodya into Ukrainian.

This is a picture of Carlos's wife Lalo and their one month old baby Gloria. Carlos tried to wake her up so I could hold her. This pregnancy and problem free delivery is a miracle story. Two years ago Lalo was paralysed and at the point death. Much prayer from many nations resulted in her being almost 100% whole.




Comments

GREAT pix from Ukraine! Makes me miss them!!! Precious baby!
Tiffany said…
Mary Jill, I have been trying to find an email to write you at but I guess this will have to do for now. I just wanted to write you and say I miss you so very much, almost as much as I miss Ukraine. I was just reading through your blogs and wondering if you had any new news for me concerning Alla or the ministry in Ukriane. The things I have been hearing have been encouraging. I can't wait to go back and see you all once more. This week just finished up finals for me and still I feel as though I am not really here, in the US. Even after 6 months of being "home" I feel as if I am still missing parts of me in Ukraine. I think about Alla and the team and my class at Chaslivsti daily wishing I could be there to help in some way. Until then though, you are all in my thoughts and prayers. Sending you lots of love... Tiffany

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!