The cities I have visited and the cities I plan to see

Well, I am still on the "Mission America" Summer Tour and I want you to know that God is a great tour director. This is the way the river has been flowing and I am loving the ride!!

July 3 to 7-7-07 - Nashville, TN and drove through, Tennessee, Illinois and Iowa to arrive
July 8 to 16 - Davenport, Iowa
July 16 - St. Louis, MO. Toured the city and had a lovely dinner with a view of the Arch
July 16 + 17 - train to San Antonio, TX. Amtrak was fun but shares the tracks so hours late.
July 18-20 - Killeen, TX home of Fort Hood, dinner in Austin and back to San Antonio
July 25 - train back to Davenport, Iowa
August 1 - Phoenix, AZ
August 8 - San Francisco, CA
August 8-11 Golden Gate Park Final concert, prayer and praise event of the Summer of Real Love Tour
August 12 - Anchorage, Ak

and I haven't had to sleep in a tent yet! But I have been bitten by mosquitoes, gotten sunburned and slept on the floor (once) .... But most of it has been 5 star!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!