Something else happened on the wedding weekend……


When I am in Ukraine as Mary Jill, a Certain woman (wearing a slightly different hat and having a slightly different assignment than when MJ on A-team), I stay with friends. Now these friends are very caring and hospitable. So, I was not surprised to find, right next to my prayer chair a case of non bubbly water. I was so blessed because I have been trying hard to walk more and drink more water and eat healthier etc. I did think it was amazing that in just a few visits they had noticed I preferred still water but….So, I picked up the first bottle and happily chug-a-lugged. In the course of the weekend I drank 3 bottles. When I returned home I had an especially great week. I got lots accomplished like 2006 receipts 99% sorted, official papers for visa renewal organized, I even had a burst of creative writing which contributed to the new blog etc….. lots of energy, lots of focus. Then I got an e-mail from the friends in Ukraine, was I ok? Ok? Why would I not be ok? It turns out the water I drank was a very special water. It was supplemented with iodine! A friend of theirs has thyroid problems and he was drinking it – by the capful in 8 oz of distilled water!!! And here I was drinking it by the half liter!!! And the stuff is VERY expensive … $8 per bottle. Suddenly, I wondered was I alright? What about that funny ache, was that a pain, a heart palpitation???? But no, thank God, I really was ok and God’s word is really true.

Mark 16:17,18 “And these signs shall follow those who believe…and if they drink anything deadly, it will be no means hurt them;”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!