September 8 - move to Poland - Why, Poland?

I am now living in Tarnow, Poland - 70 km east of Krakow 


In 2009, while I was in upstate New York to take care of my mom, the Lord clearly began to speak to me about a calling to the nations. In the spring, because of her needs, I asked Him "Do you want me to stay here?" With the living Word God clearly answered me, "No", so late in 2009 after mom and her house were settled, I moved back to Europe. I visited Poland in Dec 2009, and Israel in March 2010, and was very disappointed neither nation opened to me.  I continued in Hungary with God being faithful to fill my hands and life with various assignments from Him, including an assignment pastoring, and then welcoming my Nadia to live with me, which resulted in the young ones gathering and the long imagined "Ministry Center" being totally renovated and becoming a reality!!!! God is so good and so faithful!!!  For the last couple of years, I even thought it was time to return to the United States and I targeted and talked to my close friends at Gate City Church in Nashua, NH but.....God had a surprise in store for me!!!

In January, 2015 I was invited and privileged to be part of the Hungarian delegation going to the European Aglow Leaders Conference in Krakow, Poland.  While there, one of the first persons I met was a young Polish girl who lived in a village. She had a BIG dream of going to Hillsong Church and Worship School in Australia. She had applied and was waiting to hear and in faith she had gone to Ireland to work and raise money for her schooling.  I was so touched by her faith and her story and blessed when God had me seed into her dreams and pray and encourage her efforts.  Sometime after that, I got to meet her mom and dad and other leaders of their church who are big supporters of Aglow! Sarah's mother Basia started one of the first Aglow chapters in Poland more than 15 years ago.

Because Sarah felt she was to come to her first Aglow conference ever, and because we met and because I encouraged her, and met her family and church leaders,  I was invited back to minister for Aglow....and the youth.....and the church....in May.  God opened a HUGE door in POLAND and invited me to return and I am blessed to walk through that door!!!

On September 8, 2015 my friends Jim & Tanya Person drove me to Tarnow, Poland where I am staying initially for 2.5 months.  I can only imagine what God has in store. A long awaited dream SUDDENLY happens!!! Stay tuned for updates!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!