Church Plant and Water Baptisms




I have been attending a wonderful church plant lead by Daniel and Marta Hirsch and in the spring of this year we adjusted our focus to being a bi-lingual church. We are hoping to move to midtown but in the mean time, I am incredibly blessed to be hosting the church in my ministry center (formerly called the "potato room").  We were also blessed to be able to use a friend's church to have a water baptism service.



Raphael getting water baptized 

Simon about to be baptized

Pastor Daniel and his son Simon

Getting ready for the church!!!





We've found we can have close to 30 people if we use the steps. Still looking for a place downtown but meanwhile I am personally so blessed to be able to use this space for a church plant!!! God is so good and I am living in my dreams and even more so!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!