Double Doors Open!!!



Isa 45: Thus says the Lord to His anointed...To open before him/her the double doors, so that the gates will NOT be shut!! I will go before you!....I will make the crooked places straight, I will break into pieces the gates of bronze and cut the bars of iron.  I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, that you may KNOW that I the Lord, Who call you by your NAME, AM the God os Israel. (Isa 45:1-3)

That you and I may KNOW the Lord and who He is and His power - double doors are opening before us! That which has been shut/locked and secret is opening to reveal treasure and hidden riches.

Can you believe it? Then you can receive it!! Lord, help us believe you for more and more. Give us courage to enter through the doors you open. Amen!!

Comments

Anonymous said…
Cant' wait to hear more!

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!