Vinga, Romania Day 3 of ministry trip

Leontine, back row left and his wife, arranged for the accordian player for my visit
I enjoyed this as it was upbeat and great Words


I really enjoy ministering at the Vinga Church and I have often encouraged them to get some music going on! as they usually sing acapella so this visit they invited an accordian player to do special music. By these photos, I am guessing it I enjoyed it more than these young ones :-)

Meanwhile back at home, the cat is snoozin' in the top bunk of Sarah's bed

I really enjoy going into Romania every 2 months to minister. Our main goal was to have Women's meetings and those are quite successful.  God is faithful to bring the people and He always inspires the Word I bring. I also lend Jackie a hand with her Gypsy church in Vinga.   This trip was extra special since we went into the school - where a  Gospel message had never been preached before!!  Then I always stay at Jackies house so we can have a good catch up and time with her girls and extended family.  Jackie's house is always pretty busy with 2 grand-daughters, Elizabeth and Sarah, "son" Soni 22, 4 dogs, a hamster named Mitchie and the cat Nellie. Usually Nellie stays away as they all know I am allergic to her but....she comes in at night to sleep with Sarah and friends....

Jackie's neighbors Ioanci and Vio also help with the work and the house so they and their 16 month old son Richie are often present. Even with the 3 phones often ringing :-) we always have great and inspiring talks of church and ministry life. I am encouraging Jackie to come to Budapest soon for a few days as a bit of a break.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The turning of a page....

What life is like in Poland!!